Shaping philanthropy in Central and Eastern Europe – together.
Philanthropy for Impact is a community that empowers people of means to take responsibility for Central and Eastern Europe’s democratic resilience through systemic philanthropy. We do it through organizing the annual Learning Journey, study trips and knowledge sharing.
Our community consists of:
• Emerging and established philanthropists
• Family members directing charitable endeavors
• Startup founders after exit
• Senior executives at family foundations
• Trusted advisors of the above-mentioned