Building on the success of the first edition, we are excited to open nominations for our flagship Learning Journey, an eight-week educational programme for emerging and established philanthropists in May-June 2023.
The programme has three pillars, enabling participants to
- hone their leadership skills through Harvard’s Adaptive Leadership method
- refine their individual philanthropic purpose
- meet some of the most impactful social entrepreneurs and philanthropists
The programme is designed for individuals who
- are active philanthropists or considering getting involved in philanthropy
- are eager to learn and open to intellectual challenges
- are committed to Central and Eastern Europe’s prosperity and democratic resilience
While there are no “perfect” candidates, we consider the programme most suitable for: family members directing charitable endeavors, startup founders after exit, senior executives at family foundations and trusted advisors of the above-mentioned.
Please nominate suitable candidates by getting in touch with Maciej Kuziemski at email@example.com no later than 20 March February 2023. The nomination process will be followed by a competitive interview process. Participants will be notified on a rolling basis, but no later than 1 April 2023.